Start, Scale, Sell Your Private Practice! Ready to strategize?
Do you look at your practice as an ASSET or a J-O-B?
Have you thought about building your practice & selling?
Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you are in the right place.
As a Private Practice Strategist, I will tailor consulting services to meet the needs of your team or organization. Working with me, you will be reminded that ~ “Your Practice is an Asset.” Over the past 21 years, I have owned, operated, and sold 2 behavioral health group counseling practices. I launched my first practice in Pennsylvania in 2001. The practice on average completed 600-650 sessions per month.
In April 2018, I sold the practice in Pennsylvania and relocated to the sunny shores of Florida. Beginning in January 2018, I began the initial steps to open a new group counseling practice in Florida. In less than 3.5 years, the group practice was positioned to be acquired and sold. The practice on average completed 400-450 sessions per month. Both of these practices are thriving and continue to expand services.
Since 2021, I have been traveling internationally supporting other therapists as they make things happen in their practices. Most recently falling in love with the Aegean Coast of Turkey. I love spending time exploring the culture, food, history, and beauty of other countries.
Türkiye – Here is my why!
Are you ready to strategize and grow your private practice?
Brainstorming & Strategy Coaching Calls
During your 1:1 Strategy Coaching Call, we will develop innovative approaches and solutions, not just ideas! My role is to help you grow, scale, and take your practice to the next level. I will also provide group strategy coaching calls if requested.
- We will discuss both the clinical & financial needs of your organization
- Guide you through credentialing, and provide you the tools and directions to do it on your own
- Connect you with other resources for private practice building
- Are you ready to be compensated more for your services? Letter template available to submit to insurances panels for a rate review
- Help you develop marketing strategies to build your brand
- Build and nurture referral relationships with other healthcare providers
- Streamline your business processes
- Develop policies & procedures for your business
- Reduce the risk of recoupment of funds by improving clinical documentation standards
- Review risk management protocols within your organization
- Improve clinical documentation standards in your EMR
- Conduct a GAP analysis to prepare your practice to pass Insurance Audits
- Strategize & develop action plans post-audit for organizational compliance
- Prepare your organization for Joint Commission Accreditation if this is on your radar