Start, Scale, Sell Your Private Practice! Ready to strategize?
Do you look at your practice as an ASSET or a J-O-B?
Have you thought about building your practice & selling?
Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?
If you answered “YES” you are in the right place.
As a Private Practice Strategist, I will tailor services to meet the needs of your team or organization. Working with me, you will be reminded that ~ “Your Practice is an Asset.” Over the past 21 years, I have owned, operated, and sold 2 behavioral health group counseling practices. I launched my first practice in Pennsylvania in 2001. The practice on average would provide 600-650 sessions per month.
In April 2018, I sold the practice in Pennsylvania and relocated to the sunny shores of Florida. Beginning in January 2018, I began the initial steps to open a new group counseling practice in Florida. In less than 3.5 years, the group practice was positioned to be acquired and sold. The practice on average provided 400-450 sessions per month. What is most important is that both practices are thriving and the practices continue to grow.
Since 2021, I have been traveling internationally supporting other therapists as they make things happen in their practices. Most recently falling in love with the Aegean Coast of Turkey. Interesting fact, did you know that Turkey is rebranding as of 2022? I love spending time exploring the culture, food, history, and beauty of other countries.
Türkiye – Here is my why!
Are you ready to strategize and grow your private practice?
Brainstorming & Strategy Coaching Calls
During your 1:1 Strategy Coaching Call, we will develop innovative approaches and solutions, not just ideas! My role is to help you grow, scale, and take your practice to the next level.
- We will discuss both the clinical & financial needs of your organization
- Guide you through credentialing, and provide you the tools and directions to do it on your own
- Connect you with other resources for private practice building
- Ready to be compensated more for your services? Template available to submit to insurances panels for a rate review
- Help you develop marketing strategies to build your brand
- Build and nurture referral relationships with other healthcare providers
- Streamline business processes
- Develop policies & procedures
- Reduce the risk of recoupment of funds by improving clinical documentation standards
- Review risk management protocols in your organization
- Improve clinical documentation standards in your EMR
- Conduct a GAP analysis to prepare your practice to PASS Insurance Audits
- Strategize & develop action plans post-audit for organizational compliance
- Prepare your organization for Joint Commission Accreditation if this is on your radar
Florida Health Care Plan: www.fhcp.com