The Interactive Private Practice Financial Ledger
Special Pricing thru 12/31/21
$425.00 ~ (Savings of $75.00) – Regular Price $500
Start out 2022 with a solid financial strategy
” The Interactive Private Practice Financial Ledger has been the anchor that I have used to manage the financials of multiple group practice locations over the past 20 + years. Are you ready to grow and scale your private practice? Schedule with Kathleen directly to do a preview of the ledger and to streamline the operations of your growing private practice. Email: Kathleen at email@example.com
This is a BESTSELLER with my Private Practice Strategy Coaching clients. This product has been developed to help manage solo or group counseling practices. You will have a daily pulse on the financials of your private practice. The formulas in the practice ledger will track on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis the amount collected through insurance, copayments, & self-pay.
Daily, you will be able to see the number of paid claims, pending claims, total year-to-date income collected, and your yearly gross income to date. At the end of each month, you can easily identify any outstanding claims by highlighting them on the spreadsheet. There is a comment area next to each date of service. You or your billing representative can easily document the status of each claim call.
The Private Practice Financial Ledger is customizable to your private practice needs. Remember, “Your Practice is an Asset, invest wisely in the early stages of growth.
The Private Practice Ledger is available for a one-time fee listed above. The payment can be made directly on our secure payment portal.
The Private Practice Ledger includes the following:
- Individual monthly sheet – January – December
- The year-end sheet will gather data automatically from the monthly sheets
- Your tax preparations will be streamlined for income tracking
- View copayment and insurance amounts collected weekly, monthly & yearly
- Pending balances no problem this will populate automatically with the formulas weekly, monthly & yearly
- Payroll tracking, expense, and other categories are included to help you streamline your operations
- You will know how many sessions you are doing weekly, monthly, and yearly
- The ledger can also be individualized to meet the needs of your growing practice
Bio Page: https://bio.site/kcoughlinconsults